The best way to communicate with the Redox team is on Matrix Chat. You can join the Redox Space and see the rooms that are available (these rooms are English-only, we don't accept other languages because we don't understand them).
Matrix has several different clients. Element is a commonly used choice.
We follow the Rust Code Of Conduct as rules of the chat rooms.
If you don't joined the Redox Space, these are the rooms available:
- #redox-general:matrix.org - room for Redox-related discussions (questions, suggestions, porting, etc).
- #redox-dev:matrix.org - room for Redox development, here you can talk about anything development-related (code, proposals, achievements, styling, bugs, etc).
- #redox-support:matrix.org - room for Redox testing/building support (problems, errors, questions).
- #redox-mrs:matrix.org - room to cover all ready merge requests without conflicts (if you have a ready MR to merge, send there).
- #redox-board:matrix.org - room for Redox Board of Directors meetings.
- #redox-random:matrix.org - room for off-topic.
Until recently, we have been using a Mattermost chat server, which we are currently maintaining for historical purposes. Contact us on Redox OS/General if you need access to the Mattermost server.